This was recorded by the Portsmouth Sinfonia in an experiment where all the members of the orchestra would swap instruments with each other and attempt to play them to the best of their ability.
favorite things about this
- literally all the brass starts to get the hang of it and then the crescendos happen and everyone is like FUCK FUCK FUCK??? FUCK. JUST. BLOW RLY HARD.
- the strings are lazy but also the same. like u can tell a lot of the ppl w/ the stringed instruments may already basically know how to play stringed instruments. like there’s definitely a section at the beginning where you hear a good portion going “oh yeah this is like. a smaller/bigger version of what i do.”
- all you hear of any woodwinds is just “pffffttt??? pFFFTTTT???? PFFFFFTTTT I SAID PFFFFTTTT!!!!!” bc woodwinds are fucking HARD and you hear after like the first crescendo half of them just give up. they give up. they’re done. fuck this it tastes weird and my lips hurt.
- that trumpet. that person is fucking TRYING man they fucking GOT this. they may not have figured out notes but they figured out LOUD and they GOT this.
- someone’s about to break a timpani head
I literally cried laughing at this, just listen okay
Pokeddexy Day 3 - Favorite Dragon Type: Goodra
Cute gooey dragon, geeeeh… In any case, despite having been introduced just recently with X and Y, I really liked its design from the get-go, and it became one of my favorites after using it in my team… It’s certainly tricky to draw, though.
if you can pick something cute up in a game and don’t try to throw it off a ledge you are out of your mind
Favorite Dragon Type: Reshiram
Reshiram is everything a dragon should be (this one is a baby)
The only time 0.02% accuracy is good enough - Imgur
When a stoppable force meets a movable object.
is this a joke
is it funny
please explain i would like to laugh right about now